"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x86/node_modules/npm/node_modules/write-file-atomic/CHANGELOG.md" (14 Feb 2020, 704 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x86.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
- Ignore errors raised by
fs.closeSync when cleaning up after a write error.
- A pair of patches to fix some fd leaks. We would leak fds with sync use when errors occured and with async use any time fsync was not in use. (#34)
- Fix a bug where
signal-exit instances would be leaked. This was fixed when addressing #35.
- Allow chown and mode options to be set to false to disable the defaulting behavior. (#20)
- Support passing encoding strings in options slot for compat with Node.js API. (#31)
- Add support for running inside of worker threads (#37)
- Remove unneeded call when returning success (#36)