"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x86/node_modules/npm/node_modules/string_decoder/README.md" (14 Feb 2020, 1848 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x86.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Node-core v8.9.4 string_decoder for userland
npm install --save string_decoder
Node-core string_decoder for userland
This package is a mirror of the string_decoder implementation in Node-core.
Full documentation may be found on the Node.js website.
As of version 1.0.0 string_decoder uses semantic versioning.
Previous version numbers match the versions found in Node core, e.g. 0.10.24 matches Node 0.10.24, likewise 0.11.10 matches Node 0.11.10.
The build/ directory contains a build script that will scrape the source from the nodejs/node repo given a specific Node version.
Streams Working Group
string_decoder is maintained by the Streams Working Group, which oversees the development and maintenance of the Streams API within Node.js. The responsibilities of the Streams Working Group include:
- Addressing stream issues on the Node.js issue tracker.
- Authoring and editing stream documentation within the Node.js project.
- Reviewing changes to stream subclasses within the Node.js project.
- Redirecting changes to streams from the Node.js project to this project.
- Assisting in the implementation of stream providers within Node.js.
- Recommending versions of
readable-stream to be included in Node.js.
- Messaging about the future of streams to give the community advance notice of changes.
See readable-stream for more details.