"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x86/node_modules/npm/node_modules/npm-profile/CHANGELOG.md" (14 Feb 2020, 1528 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x86.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
opts.password needs to be base64-encoded when passed in for login
npm-registry-fetch dep because we depend on
- Allow newer make-fetch-happen.
- Report 500s from weblogin end point as unsupported.
- EAUTHUNKNOWN errors were incorrectly reported as EAUTHIP.
- profile.login() and profile.adduser() take 2 functions: opener() and prompter(). opener is used when we get the url couplet from the registry. prompter is used if web-based login fails.
- Non-200 status codes now always throw. Previously if the
content.error property was set,
content would be returned. Content is available on the thrown error object in the
- The previous adduser is available as adduserCouch
- The previous login is available as loginCouch
- New loginWeb and adduserWeb commands added, which take an opener function to open up the web browser.
- General errors have better error message reporting
- General errors now correctly include the URL.
- Missing user errors from Couch are now thrown. (As was always intended.)
- Many errors have better stacktrace filtering.