"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x86/node_modules/npm/node_modules/libnpmaccess/CHANGELOG.md" (14 Feb 2020, 4048 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x86.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See standard-version for commit guidelines.
## 3.0.2 (2019-07-16)
## 3.0.1 (2018-11-12)
- ls-packages: fix confusing splitEntity arg check (1769090)
# 3.0.0 (2018-08-24)
- api: overhaul API ergonomics (1faf00a)
- api: all API calls where scope and team were separate, or where team was an extra, optional argument should now use a fully-qualified team name instead, in the
## 2.0.1 (2018-08-24)
# 2.0.0 (2018-08-21)
- json: stop trying to parse response JSON (20fdd84)
- lsPackages: team URL was wrong D: (b52201c)
- json: use cases where registries were returning JSON strings in the response body will no longer have an effect. All API functions except for lsPackages and lsCollaborators will return
true on completion.
## 1.2.2 (2018-08-20)
- docs: tiny doc hiccup fix (106396f)
## 1.2.1 (2018-08-20)
- docs: document the stream interfaces (c435aa2)
# 1.2.0 (2018-08-20)
- readme: fix up appveyor badge url (42b45a1)
- streams: add streaming result support for lsPkg and lsCollab (0f06f46)
# 1.1.0 (2018-08-17)
- 2fa: escape package names correctly (f2d83fe)
- grant: fix permissions validation (07f7435)
- ls-collaborators: fix package name escaping + query (3c02858)
- ls-packages: add query + fix fallback request order (bdc4791)
- node6: stop using Object.entries() (4fec03c)
- public/restricted: body should be string, not bool (cffc727)
- readme: fix up title and badges (2bd6113)
- specs: require specs to be registry specs (7892891)
- test: add 100% coverage test suite (22b5dec)
# 1.0.0 (2018-08-17)
- test: -100 is apparently bad now (a5ab879)
- impl: initial implementation of api (7039390)