"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x86/node_modules/npm/node_modules/dotenv/CHANGELOG.md" (14 Feb 2020, 3127 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x86.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
5.0.0 - 2018-01-29
- Testing against Node v8 and v9
- Documentation on trim behavior of values
- Documentation on how to use with
- Breaking: default
path is now
- Breaking: does not write over keys already in
process.env if the key has a falsy value
let instead of
4.0.0 - 2016-12-23
- Return Object with parsed content or error instead of false (#165).
verbose option removed in favor of returning result.
3.0.0 - 2016-12-20
verbose option will log any error messages. Off by default.
- parses email addresses correctly
- allow importing config method directly in ES6
- Suppress error messages by default (#154)
- Ignoring more files for NPM to make package download smaller
- False positive test due to case-sensitive variable (#124)
silent option removed in favor of
2.0.0 - 2016-01-20
- README has shorter description not referencing ruby gem since we don’t have or want feature parity
- Variable expansion and escaping so environment variables are encouraged to be fully orthogonal
1.2.0 - 2015-06-20
- Preload hook to require dotenv without including it in your code
- clarified license to be “BSD-2-Clause” in
- retain spaces in string vars
1.1.0 - 2015-03-31
- Silent option to silence
1.0.0 - 2015-03-13
- support for multiple
.env files. should always use one
.env file for the current environment