"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "node-v12.18.4-win-x64/node_modules/npm/node_modules/is-regex/CHANGELOG.md" (14 Feb 2020, 1136 Bytes) of package /windows/www/node-v12.18.4-win-x64.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
1.0.4 / 2016-02-18
- [Fix] ensure that
lastIndex is not mutated (#3)
- [Refactor] when try/catch is needed, bail early if the value lacks an own
lastIndex data property
- [Refactor] use an early return instead of a ternary
- [Refactor] bail earlier when the value is falsy
- Switch from vb.teelaun.ch to versionbadg.es for the npm version badge SVG
- [Dev Deps] update
- [Tests] on all the node and io.js versions; improve test matri
- [Tests] Fix tests for faked @@toStringTag
1.0.3 / 2015-01-29
- If @@toStringTag is not present, use the old-school Object#toString test.
1.0.2 / 2015-01-29
- Improve optimization by separating the try/catch, and bailing out early when not typeof “object”.
1.0.1 / 2015-01-28
- Use RegExp#exec to test if something is a regex, which works even with ES6 @@toStringTag.
1.0.0 / 2014-05-19