Finds OpenMP support
This module can be used to detect OpenMP support in a compiler. If the compiler supports OpenMP, the flags required to compile with OpenMP support are returned in variables for the different languages. The variables may be empty if the compiler does not need a special flag to support OpenMP.
The following variables are set:
- Flags to add to the C compiler for OpenMP support.
- Flags to add to the CXX compiler for OpenMP support.
- Flags to add to the Fortran compiler for OpenMP support.
- True if openmp is detected.
The following internal variables are set, if detected:
- Specification date of OpenMP version of C compiler.
- Specification date of OpenMP version of CXX compiler.
- Specification date of OpenMP version of Fortran compiler.
The specification dates are formatted as integers of the form
CCYYMM where these represent the decimal digits of the century,
year, and month.