This file is executed by cmake when invoked with –find-package. It expects that the following variables are set using -D:
- name of the package
- the CMake compiler ID for which the result is, i.e. GNU/Intel/Clang/MSVC, etc.
- language for which the result will be used, i.e. C/CXX/Fortan/ASM
- only check for existence of the given package
- print the flags needed for compiling an object file which uses the given package
- print the flags needed for linking when using the given package
- if TRUE, don’t print anything