ctest_configure([BUILD <build-dir>] [SOURCE <source-dir>] [APPEND] [OPTIONS <options>] [RETURN_VALUE <result-var>] [QUIET])
Configure the project build tree and record results in
for submission with the
The options are:
- Specify the top-level build directory. If not given, the
CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORYvariable is used.
- Specify the source directory. If not given, the
CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORYvariable is used.
- Mark results for append to those previously submitted to a
dashboard server since the last
ctest_start()call. Append semantics are defined by the dashboard server in use.
- Specify command-line arguments to pass to the configuration tool.
- Store in the
<result-var>variable the return value of the native configuration tool.
- Suppress any CTest-specific non-error messages that would have otherwise been printed to the console. Output from the underlying configure command is not affected.