"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/which/CHANGELOG.md" (8 Mar 2017, 2021 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
- Use env.PATH only, not env.Path
- fix for paths starting with ../
- Remove unused
- bullet items in changelog that contain (but don't start with) #
- strip 'update changelog' changelog entries out of changelog
- make the changelog bulleted
- make a changelog, and keep it up to date
- don't include tests in package
- Properly handle relative-path executables
- Attach error code to Not Found error
- Make tests pass on Windows
- update isexe, fix regression in pathExt handling
- update deps, use isexe module, test windows
- Sometimes windows PATH entries are quoted
- Fixed a bug in the check for group and user mode bits. This bug was introduced during refactoring for supporting strict mode.
- doc cli
- Add support for opt.all and -as cli flags
- test the bin
- update travis
- Allow checking for multiple programs in bin/which
- tap 2
- Refactored and fixed undefined error on Windows
- Support strict mode
- test +g exes against secondary groups, if available
- Use windows exe semantics on cygwin & msys
- cwd should be first in path on win32, not last
- Handle lower-case 'env.Path' on Windows
- Update docs
- use single-quotes
- Add tests, depend on is-absolute
- which.js: root is allowed to execute files owned by anyone
- add license to package.json
- Test for path absoluteness properly
- win: Allow '' as a pathext if cmd has a . in it
- Remove references to execPath
which.sync() work on Windows by honoring the PATHEXT variable.
isExe() always return true on Windows.
- Respect the PATHEXT env for win32 support
- should 0755 the bin