"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/request/node_modules/http-signature/CHANGES.md" (25 Nov 2016, 1350 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
- Version of dependency
assert-plus updated: old version was missing some license information
- Corrected examples in
http_signing.md, added auto-tests to automatically validate these examples
- Bump version of
sshpk dependency, remove peerDependency on it since it now supports exchanging objects between multiple versions of itself where possible
- Bump min version of
jsprim dependency, to include fixes for using http-signature with
- Bump minimum version of
sshpk dependency, to include fixes for whitespace tolerance in key parsing.
- First semver release.
36: Ensure verifySignature does not leak useful timing information
42: Bring the library up to the latest version of the spec (including the
- Support for ECDSA keys and signatures.
- Now uses
sshpk for key parsing, validation and conversion.
- Fixes for #21, #47, #39 and compatibility with node 0.8
- Split up HMAC and Signature verification to avoid vulnerabilities where a key intended for use with one can be validated against the other method instead.
- Updated versions of most dependencies.
- Utility functions exported for PEM => SSH-RSA conversion.
- Improvements to tests and examples.