"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/npm/node_modules/readable-stream/README.md" (17 Oct 2016, 1929 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Node-core v6.1.0 streams for userland
npm install --save readable-stream
Node-core streams for userland
This package is a mirror of the Streams2 and Streams3 implementations in
Node-core, including documentation.
If you want to guarantee a stable streams base, regardless of what version of
Node you, or the users of your libraries are using, use readable-stream only and avoid the “stream” module in Node-core, for background see this blogpost.
As of version 2.0.0 readable-stream uses semantic versioning.
Streams WG Team Members
- Chris Dickinson (@chrisdickinson) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Release GPG key: 9554F04D7259F04124DE6B476D5A82AC7E37093B
- Calvin Metcalf (@calvinmetcalf) <email@example.com>
- Release GPG key: F3EF5F62A87FC27A22E643F714CE4FF5015AA242
- Rod Vagg (@rvagg) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Release GPG key: DD8F2338BAE7501E3DD5AC78C273792F7D83545D
- Sam Newman (@sonewman) <email@example.com>
- Mathias Buus (@mafintosh) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Domenic Denicola (@domenic) <email@example.com>