"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/npm/.github/issue_template.md" (17 Oct 2016, 2397 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
I’m opening this issue because:
- [ ] npm is crashing.
- [ ] npm is producing an incorrect install.
- [ ] npm is doing something I don’t understand.
- [ ] Other (see below for feature requests):
What’s going wrong?
How can the CLI team reproduce the problem?
npm -v prints:
node -v prints:
npm config get registry prints:
- Windows, OS X, or Linux?:
- Network issues:
- Geographic location where npm was run:
- [ ] I use a proxy to connect to the npm registry.
- [ ] I use a proxy to connect to the web.
- [ ] I use a proxy when downloading Git repos.
- [ ] I access the npm registry via a VPN
- [ ] I don’t use a proxy, but have limited or unreliable internet access.
- [ ] I develop using Vagrant on Windows.
- [ ] I develop using Vagrant on OS X or Linux.
- [ ] I develop / deploy using Docker.
- [ ] I deploy to a PaaS (Triton, Heroku).