"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/mksnapshot/node_modules/request/CONTRIBUTING.md" (8 Dec 2016, 1821 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
This is an OPEN Open Source Project
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.
There are a few basic ground-rules for contributors:
--force pushes or modifying the Git history in any way.
- Non-master branches ought to be used for ongoing work.
- External API changes and significant modifications ought to be subject to an internal pull-request to solicit feedback from other contributors.
- Internal pull-requests to solicit feedback are encouraged for any other non-trivial contribution but left to the discretion of the contributor.
- For significant changes wait a full 24 hours before merging so that active contributors who are distributed throughout the world have a chance to weigh in.
- Contributors should attempt to adhere to the prevailing code-style.
npm test locally before submitting your PR, to catch any easy to miss style & testing issues. To diagnose test failures, there are two ways to run a single test file:
node_modules/.bin/taper tests/test-file.js - run using the default
taper test reporter.
node tests/test-file.js - view the raw tap output.
Declaring formal releases remains the prerogative of the project maintainer.
Changes to this arrangement
This is an experiment and feedback is welcome! This document may also be subject to pull-requests or changes by contributors where you believe you have something valuable to add or change.