"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/dashdash/node_modules/assert-plus/CHANGES.md" (7 Feb 2017, 428 Bytes) of archive /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
- BREAKING assert.number (and derivatives) now accept Infinity as valid input
- Add assert.finite check. Previous assert.number callers should use this if they expect Infinity inputs to throw.
assert.object(null) so it throws
- Fix optional/arrayOf exports for non-type-of asserts
- Add optiona/arrayOf exports for Stream/Date/Regex/uuid
- Add basic unit test coverage