"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "Atom/resources/app/apm/node_modules/cson-parser/CHANGELOG.md" (11 Apr 2017, 1393 Bytes) of package /windows/misc/atom-windows.zip:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
- Escape backslash in multi-line string - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-parser/pull/35
- Pin coffee-script version to 1.9.0 - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-parser/pull/33
- Run against iojs - @jkrems #27
- Added CSON package which now uses cson-parser - @balupton https://github.com/groupon/cson-parser/pull/25
- Rename to cson-parser - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-parser/pull/23
- Be explicit about registry for publish - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/19
"" handling, str.charAt(0) -> str - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/22
vm.runInThisContext instead of eval - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/18
- Add license SPDX ID to package.json - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/16
- Upgrade npub - @abloom https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/14
- Even nicer stringify with less noise - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/13
- Switch to coffee-script for parsing - @jkrems https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/10
- A nicer CSON.stringify - @johan https://github.com/groupon/cson-safe/pull/9