Software distributed under this license is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF THE SOFTWARE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY. ANYONE WHO USES, COPIES, MODIFIES, OR (RE)DISTRIBUTES ANY PART OF THE SOFTWARE IS, BY SUCH ACTION(S), ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, NOR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE, NOR ANY PART(S) THEREOF.
VeraCrypt is multi-licensed under Apache License 2.0 and the TrueCrypt License version 3.0, a verbatim copy of both licenses can be found below.
This license does not grant you rights to use any contributors' name, logo, or trademarks, including IDRIX,
VeraCrypt and all derivative names. For example, the following names are not allowed: VeraCrypt, VeraCrypt+, VeraCrypt Professional, iVeraCrypt, etc. Nor any other names confusingly similar to the name VeraCrypt (e.g., Vera-Crypt, Vera Crypt, VerKrypt, etc.).
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
1. You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
2. You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
3. You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
4. If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions.
Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability.
In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability.
While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
TrueCrypt License Version 3.0
Software distributed under this license is distributed on an "AS
IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHORS AND
DISTRIBUTORS OF THE SOFTWARE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY. ANYONE WHO
USES, COPIES, MODIFIES, OR (RE)DISTRIBUTES ANY PART OF THE
SOFTWARE IS, BY SUCH ACTION(S), ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO BE
BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT
ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, NOR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THE
SOFTWARE, NOR ANY PART(S) THEREOF.
1. "This Product" means the work (including, but not limited to, source code, graphics, texts, and accompanying files) made available under and governed by this version of this license ("License"), as may be indicated by, but is not limited to, copyright notice(s) attached to or included in the work.
2. "You" means (and "Your" refers to) an individual or a legal entity (e.g., a non-profit organization, commercial organization, government agency, etc.) exercising permissions granted by this License.
3. "Modification" means (and "modify" refers to) any alteration of This Product, including, but not limited to, addition to or deletion from the substance or structure of This Product, translation into another language, repackaging, alteration or removal of any file included with This Product, and addition of any new files to This Product.
4. "Your Product" means This Product modified by You, or any work You derive from (or base on) any part of This Product. In addition, "Your Product" means any work in which You include any (modified or unmodified) portion of This Product. However, if the work in which you include it is an aggregate software distribution (such as an operating system distribution or a cover CD-ROM of a magazine) containing multiple separate products, then the term "Your Product" includes only those products (in the aggregate software distribution) that use, include, or depend on a modified or unmodified version of This Product (and the term "Your Product" does not include the whole aggregate software distribution). For the purposes of this License, a product suite consisting of two or more products is considered a single product (operating system distributions and cover media of magazines are not considered product suites).
5. "Distribution" means (and "distribute" refers to), regardless of means or methods, conveyance, transfer, providing, or making available of This/Your Product or portions thereof to third parties (including, but not limited to, making This/Your Product, or portions thereof, available for download to third parties, whether or not any third party has downloaded the product, or any portion thereof, made available for download).
II. Use, Copying, and Distribution of This Product
1. Provided that You comply with all applicable terms and conditions of this License, You may make copies of This Product (unmodified) and distribute copies of This Product (unmodified) that are not included in another product forming Your Product (except as permitted under Chapter III). Note: For terms and conditions for copying and distribution of modified versions of This Product, see Chapter III.
2. Provided that You comply with all applicable terms and conditions of this License, You may use This Product freely (see also Chapter III) on any number of computers/systems for non-commercial and/or commercial purposes.
III. Modification, Derivation, and Inclusion in Other Products
1. If all conditions specified in the following paragraphs in this Chapter (III) are met (for exceptions, see Section III.2) and if You comply with all other applicable terms and conditions of this License, You may modify This Product (thus forming Your Product), derive new works from This Product or portions thereof (thus forming Your Product), include This Product or portions thereof in another product (thus forming Your Product, unless defined otherwise in Chapter I), and You may use (for non-commercial and/or commercial purposes), copy, and/or distribute Your Product.
2. You are not obligated to comply with Subsection III.1.d if Your Product is not distributed (i.e., Your Product is available only to You).
IV. Disclaimer of Liability, Disclaimer of Warranty, Indemnification
You expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY (CO)AUTHOR OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ANY APPLICABLE INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTY OWNER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY COPY AND/OR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THIS PRODUCT OR PORTIONS THEREOF, AS MAY BE PERMITTED HEREIN, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, ANY LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES, A FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, COPYING, MODIFICATION, OR (RE)DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRODUCT (OR A PORTION THEREOF) OR OF YOUR PRODUCT (OR A PORTION THEREOF), OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT (OR A PORTION THEREOF), EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES (OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARE/WERE PREDICTABLE OR KNOWN TO ANY (CO)AUTHOR, INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTY OWNER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
2. THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THIS PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
3. THIS PRODUCT MAY INCORPORATE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC ALGORITHMS THAT ARE REGULATED (E.G., SUBJECT TO EXPORT/IMPORT CONTROL REGULATIONS) OR ILLEGAL IN SOME COUNTRIES. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THAT IT IS LEGAL TO IMPORT AND/OR (RE)EXPORT AND/OR USE THIS PRODUCT (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) IN COUNTRIES WHERE YOU INTEND TO USE IT AND/OR TO WHICH YOU INTEND TO IMPORT IT AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU INTEND TO EXPORT IT, AND IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ANY APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND LAWS.
4. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD ALL (CO)AUTHORS OF THIS PRODUCT, AND APPLICABLE INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTY OWNERS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS, PENALTIES, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES), DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND SUITS, DIRECTLY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE, INABILITY TO USE, COPYING, (RE)DISTRIBUTION, IMPORT AND/OR (RE)EXPORT OF THIS PRODUCT (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND/OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY TERM OF THIS LICENSE.
This License does not grant permission to use trademarks associated with (or applying to) This Product, except for fair use as defined by applicable law and except for use expressly permitted or required by this License. Any attempt otherwise to use trademarks associated with (or applying to) This Product automatically and immediately terminates Your rights under This License and may constitute trademark infringement (which may be prosecuted).
VI. General Terms and Conditions, Miscellaneous Provisions
1. ANYONE WHO USES AND/OR COPIES AND/OR MODIFIES AND/OR CREATES DERIVATIVE WORKS OF AND/OR (RE)DISTRIBUTES THIS PRODUCT, OR ANY PORTION(S) THEREOF, IS, BY SUCH ACTION(S), AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND ACCEPTING ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE (AND THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT (AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY) ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, NOR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THIS PRODUCT, NOR ANY PORTION(S) THEREOF.
2. YOU MAY NOT USE, MODIFY, COPY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, (RE)DISTRIBUTE, OR SUBLICENSE THIS PRODUCT, OR PORTION(S) THEREOF, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LICENSE (EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW GIVES YOU MORE RIGHTS). ANY ATTEMPT (EVEN IF PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) OTHERWISE TO USE, MODIFY, COPY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, (RE)DISTRIBUTE, OR SUBLICENSE THIS PRODUCT, OR PORTION(S) THEREOF, AUTOMATICALLY AND IMMEDIATELY TERMINATES YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LICENSE AND CAN CONSTITUTE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (WHICH MAY BE PROSECUTED). ANY CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE ARE ALSO LIMITATIONS ON THE SCOPE OF THIS LICENSE AND ALSO DEFINE THE SCOPE OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LICENSE. YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY APPLICABLE OBLIGATION IMPOSED BY THIS LICENSE AUTOMATICALLY AND IMMEDIATELY TERMINATES YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LICENSE AND CAN CAUSE OR BE CONSIDERED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (WHICH MAY BE PROSECUTED). NOTHING IN THIS LICENSE SHALL IMPLY OR BE CONSTRUED AS A PROMISE, OBLIGATION, OR COVENANT NOT TO SUE FOR COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE.
3. This License does not constitute or imply a waiver of any intellectual property rights except as may be otherwise expressly provided in this License. This License does not transfer, assign, or convey any intellectual property rights (e.g., it does not transfer ownership of copyrights or trademarks).
4. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, You may allow a third party to use Your copy of This Product (or a copy that You make and distribute, or Your Product) provided that the third party explicitly accepts and agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of this License and the third party is not prohibited from using This Product (or portions thereof) by this License (see, e.g., Section VI.7) or by applicable law. However, You are not obligated to ensure that the third party accepts (and agrees to be bound by all terms of) this License if You distribute only the self-extracting package (containing This Product) that does not allow the user to install (nor extract) the files contained in the package until he or she accepts and agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of this License.
5. Without specific prior written permission from the authors of This Product (or from their common representative), You must not use the name of This Product, the names of the authors of This Product, or the names of the legal entities (or informal groups) of which the authors were/are members/employees, to endorse or promote Your Product or any work in which You include a modified or unmodified version of This Product, or to endorse or promote You or Your affiliates, or in a way that might suggest that Your Product (or any work in which You include a modified or unmodified version of This Product), You, or Your affiliates is/are endorsed by one or more authors of This Product, or in a way that might suggest that one or more authors of This Product is/are affiliated with You (or Your affiliates) or directly participated in the creation of Your Product or of any work in which You include a modified or unmodified version of This Product.
6. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER YOU UNDERSTAND ALL PARTS OF THIS LICENSE OR IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER YOU CAN COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU MUST NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, NOR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THIS PRODUCT, NOR ANY PORTION(S) OF IT. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A LAWYER.
7. IF (IN RELEVANT CONTEXT) ANY PROVISION OF CHAPTER IV OF THIS LICENSE IS UNENFORCEABLE, INVALID, OR PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS LICENSE AND YOU MUST NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, NOR (RE)DISTRIBUTE THIS PRODUCT, NOR ANY PORTION(S) THEREOF.
8. Except as otherwise provided in this License, if any provision of this License, or a portion thereof, is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this License, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be construed to reflect the original intent of the provision and shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law so as to effect the original intent of the provision as closely as possible.
This Product contains components that were created by third parties and that are governed by third-party licenses, which are contained hereinafter (separated by lines consisting of underscores). Each of the third-party licenses applies only to (portions of) the source code file(s) in which the third-party license is contained or in which it is explicitly referenced, and to compiled or otherwise processed forms of such source code. None of the third-party licenses applies to This Product as a whole, even when it uses terms such as "product", "program", or any other equivalent terms/phrases. This Product as a whole is governed by the TrueCrypt License (see above). Some of the third-party components have been modified by the authors of This Product. Unless otherwise stated, such modifications and additions are governed by the TrueCrypt License (see above). Note: Unless otherwise stated, graphics and files that are not part of the source code are governed by the TrueCrypt License.
License agreement for Encryption for the Masses.
Copyright (C) 1998-2000 Paul Le Roux. All Rights Reserved.
This product can be copied and distributed free of charge, including source code.
You may modify this product and source code, and distribute such modifications, and you may derive new works based on this product, provided that:
1. Any product which is simply derived from this product cannot be called E4M, or Encryption for the Masses.
2. If you use any of the source code in your product, and your product is distributed with source code, you must include this notice with those portions of this source code that you use.
If your product is distributed in binary form only, you must display on any packaging, and marketing materials which reference your product, a notice which states:
"This product uses components written by Paul Le Roux <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
3. If you use any of the source code originally by Eric Young, you must in addition follow his terms and conditions.
4. Nothing requires that you accept this License, as you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the product or its derivative works.
These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License.
5. If any of these license terms is found to be to broad in scope, and declared invalid by any court or legal process, you agree that all other terms shall not be so affected, and shall remain valid and enforceable.
6. THIS PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE, THEREFORE THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
7. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Copyright (c) 1998-2008, Brian Gladman, Worcester, UK. All rights reserved.
The free distribution and use of this software is allowed (with or without changes) provided that:
This software is provided 'as is' with no explicit or implied warranties in respect of its properties, including, but not limited to, correctness and/or fitness for purpose.
Copyright (C) 1995-2017 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions: