"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "chandler-1.0.3/external/PyLucene/PyLucene-2.3.1-3-418/lucene-java-2.3.1/contrib/xml-query-parser/README.htm" (10 Jan 2008, 1490 Bytes) of package /windows/misc/Chandler_src_1.0.3.tar.gz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted raw source code.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
XML based query syntax
This module contains:
- a modular Lucene Query Parser where queries are expressed as XML
- JUnit test
- DTD schemas and generated documentation
- Example XML queries
- Test index (subset of Reuters 21578)
The original motivation for creating this package was outlined and discussed here.
Parser support includes:
- "Span" queries
- Simple caching for filters
- "Like this" queries
- Boolean, Term, and UserInput (parsed with existing query parser)
- BoostingQuery - a class that can downgrade scores for hits on
certain terms rather than the hard-line approach taken by BooleanClause.Occurs.MUST_NOT
- FilteredQuery, RangeFilter, DuplicateFilter and "TermsFilter" for non-sequential terms
- "FuzzyLikeThis" a new query which is a cross between "LikeThis" and "fuzzy" but with
better scoring of fuzzy terms than standard fuzzy queries
- A modular design with expandable support for new query/filter types
This code is dependent on the "queries" contrib module although the "CoreParser" can be compiled with just Lucene core if required