"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "scala-js-1.3.1/RELEASING.md" (14 Nov 2020, 2305 Bytes) of package /linux/www/scala-js-1.3.1.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Scala.js Release Process
- Clean up bugs:
- Make sure all bugs assigned to the milestone are closed.
- Make sure all fixed bugs are assigned to the milestone (this query should not return anything).
- Create a "Version x.y.z." commit (example) and push it to a branch on your fork.
- Ping people on the commit for review.
- Once you have LGTM, push to master (do not create a merge commit).
- Testing (post results as comments to commit):
- If all tests pass, tag the commit with the release version.
- Perform manual testing that needs the tagging (source maps).
- Sonatype, bintray (
- Publish the CLI
- Docs to website: Use
~/fetchapis.sh <full sjs version> <binary sjs version> on the webserver once artifacts are on maven central.
- Once artifacts are on maven central, create a "Towards x.y.z." commit (example).
- Create an "FF ONLY" PR for CI and review.
- Once you have LGTM, push the commit (do not click the merge button)
- Prepare release announcement, taking the last one as model (example).
- When merging the release announcement PR (after proper review):