"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2/dist/changes-4.7.2.md" (30 Sep 2021, 1651 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Qt Creator version 4.7.2 contains bug fixes.
The most important changes are listed in this document. For a complete list of changes, see the Git log for the Qt Creator sources that you can check out from the public Git repository. For example:
git clone git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
git log --cherry-pick --pretty=oneline origin/v4.7.1..v4.7.2
- Fixed crash when pressing wrong shortcut for recent projects in Welcome mode (QTCREATORBUG-21302)
- Fixed rare crash in file system view
- Fixed that collapsed text no longer showed up in tooltip (QTCREATORBUG-21040)
- Fixed crash with generic text completion (QTCREATORBUG-21192)
- Fixed crash when adding file to sub-folder (QTCREATORBUG-21342)
- Fixed wrong value of
__cplusplus define (QTCREATORBUG-20884)
- Clang Code Model
- Fixed possible crash in
Follow Symbol Under Cursor
- Fixed crash when using
Select Block Up/Down with lambda (QTCREATORBUG-20994)
- Fixed pretty printing of
std::vector without Python (QTCREATORBUG-21074)
- Fixed saving of files when another application blocks atomic save operation (QTCREATORBUG-7668)
- Fixed wrongly added empty lines in application output (QTCREATORBUG-21215)
- Fixed issue with detecting iPhone XS (QTCREATORBUG-21291)
- Fixed superfluous empty lines in application output (QTCREATORBUG-19367)
Credits for these changes go to: