"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2/dist/changes-4.2.1.md" (30 Sep 2021, 2082 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Qt Creator version 4.2.1 contains bug fixes.
The most important changes are listed in this document. For a complete list of changes, see the Git log for the Qt Creator sources that you can check out from the public Git repository. For example:
git clone git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
git log --cherry-pick --pretty=oneline v4.2.0..v4.2.1
Open Command Prompt Here on Windows (QTCREATORBUG-17439)
- Fixed that viewport could change unexpectedly when block selection was active but not visible in viewport (QTCREATORBUG-17475)
- Fixed crash when using drag & drop with bookmarks (QTCREATORBUG-17547)
- Fixed issue with upgrading tool chain settings in auto-detected kits
- Fixed crash when setting custom executable (QTCREATORBUG-17505)
- Fixed MSVC support on Windows Vista and earlier (QTCREATORBUG-17501)
- Fixed wrong warning about incompatible compilers
- Fixed various issues with run configurations (QTCREATORBUG-17462, QTCREATORBUG-17477)
- Fixed that
DISTFILES in subdirs projects were no longer shown in project tree (QTCREATORBUG-17473)
- Fixed crash caused by unnormalized file paths (QTCREATORBUG-17364)
- Fixed that target OS defaulted to host OS if tool chain does not specify target OS (QTCREATORBUG-17452)
- Fixed that project files were no longer shown in project tree
- Fixed crash that could happen when using
- Fixed issue with infinite message boxes being displayed (QTCREATORBUG-16971)
QObject property extraction with namespaced Qt builds
- Fixed detection of MSVC 2017 RC as MSVC 2017
- Fixed that environment detection could time out with MSVC (QTCREATORBUG-17474)
- Fixed that starting applications in simulator could fail, especially with iOS 10 devices (QTCREATORBUG-17336)
- Fixed that password prompt was not shown again after entering invalid keystore password (QTCREATORBUG-17317)