"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2/dist/changes-4.12.2.md" (30 Sep 2021, 1583 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Qt Creator 4.12.2
Qt Creator version 4.12.2 contains bug fixes.
The most important changes are listed in this document. For a complete list of changes, see the Git log for the Qt Creator sources that you can check out from the public Git repository. For example:
git clone git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
git log --cherry-pick --pretty=oneline origin/v4.12.1..v4.12.2
- Fixed line and column support for opening files with Locator
- Fixed persistence of license template setting (QTCREATORBUG-24024)
- Fixed persistence of diagnostics configurations (QTCREATORBUG-23717)
- Fixed crash with QML Preview (QTCREATORBUG-24056)
- Fixed that Kit’s toolchain could change (QTCREATORBUG-24047)
- Fixed issue with Clazy 1.6 (QTCREATORBUG-23585)
Version Control Systems
- Fixed upstream status for branches with slash
- Fixed possible crash when Qt is missing in Kit
- Fixed running applications with Qt 5.15 (QTCREATORBUG-24072)
- Added support for Qt for MCUs 1.2 (UL-1708, UL-2390, QTCREATORBUG-24063, QTCREATORBUG-24052, QTCREATORBUG-24079)
- Removed support for Qt for MCUs 1.1
Credits for these changes go to: