"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2/dist/changes-4.11.2.md" (30 Sep 2021, 1627 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Qt Creator 4.11.2
Qt Creator version 4.11.2 contains bug fixes.
The most important changes are listed in this document. For a complete list of changes, see the Git log for the Qt Creator sources that you can check out from the public Git repository. For example:
git clone git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
git log --cherry-pick --pretty=oneline origin/v4.11.1..v4.11.2
- Improved performance of highlighting (QTCREATORBUG-23281)
- Fixed that
Rewrap Paragraph split on non-breaking space (QTCREATORBUG-23643)
- Fixed freeze with block selection (QTCREATORBUG-23622)
- Fixed high CPU usage after scrolling horizontally (QTCREATORBUG-23647)
- Fixed scroll position after splitting if text cursor is not visible
- Fixed position of markers in scrollbar for long documents (QTCREATORBUG-23660)
- Fixed warnings in files generated by Python file wizard
- Fixed issue with server restart after server crash (QTCREATORBUG-23648)
- Fixed wrong default project for adding files via wizards (QTCREATORBUG-23603)
- Fixed startup if
_NT_DEBUGGER_EXTENSION_PATH is set
- Fixed debugging of Qt Quick tests (QTCREATORBUG-23709)
- Fixed issues with notarization of binary package
Credits for these changes go to: