"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2/dist/changes-3.4.1.md" (30 Sep 2021, 1967 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/qt-creator-opensource-src-5.0.2.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Qt Creator version 3.4.1 contains bug fixes.
The most important changes are listed in this document. For a complete list of changes, see the Git log for the Qt Creator sources that you can check out from the public Git repository. For example:
git clone git://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git
git log --cherry-pick --pretty=oneline v3.4.0..v3.4.1
- Fixed that disabling some plugins could disable the plugin management UI for most plugins
- Fixed auto-expansion of first set of search results (QTCREATORBUG-14320)
- Fixed that CSS files were opened in C++ editor (QTCREATORBUG-14334)
- Fixed that the completion popup could become huge (QTCREATORBUG-14331)
- Fixed that manually registered documentation vanished on restart on Windows (QTCREATORBUG-14249)
- Fixed adding static libraries with
Add Library wizard (QTCREATORBUG-14382)
- Fixed broken documentation link in session manager (QTCREATORBUG-14459)
- Fixed parsing of C++ flags for Ninja projects
- Fixed that executables starting with
lldb-platform- were detected as debugger (QTCREATORBUG-14309)
- Fixed attaching to running debug server when developing cross-platform (QTCREATORBUG-14412)
- Fixed that stepping into frame without source would step out instead (QTCREATORBUG-9677)
- Fixed that events with no duration were not visible (QTCREATORBUG-14446)
- Added completion for
- Fixed completion after comments starting with
- Fixed completion for QtQml and QtQml.Models (QTCREATORBUG-13780)
- Fixed that dragging items from QML overview onto editor removed the items (QTCREATORBUG-14496)
OS X * Fixed broken library paths for qbs executables (QTCREATORBUG-14432)
- Fixed issues when moving from Qt Creator 3.3 to Qt Creator 3.4