"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "petsc-3.12.3/docs/changes/215.html" (3 Jan 2020, 3274 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/petsc-3.12.3.tar.gz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
You can here alternatively try to browse
the pure source code or just view
the uninterpreted raw source code. If the rendering is insufficient you may try to find and view the page on the petsc-3.12.3.tar.gz
project site itself.
Documentation: Changes: 2.1.5
- Replace autoconf-configure with python-configure. Tested on Linux, IRIX, Alpha-OSF, Mac OSX
- Added PETSc interface to UMFPACK (Seq)
SuperLU & SuperLU_DIST insterface is updated to the latest
download versions. Complex version of these packages are now supported.
- Added Support for QR factorization into PETSc/SPOOLES interface (Seq)
Added Support for installing PETSc with TAU instrumentation package.
Please check config files in bmake/linux_tau.
- Added support for Cray SX-6 vector machine
- Added VecMaxPointwiseDivide()
- Added MatTranspose() for SBAIJ
- Added MatConvert_SeqAIJ_SeqSBAIJ()
- Added MatGetInertia()
- Added MatAXPY() to SBAIJ and BAIJ mat formats
- Added MatSetValuesBlocked() for SEQSBAIJ and MPISBAIJ formats
- Improved single precision SSE factorization routines
- Added scalable parallel binary viewer for MPIAIJ matrix
- Added ICC preconditioner support for MATSEQAIJ
- PCSetUp() now defaults to ICC for SBAIJ
- BoomerAMG preconditioner now defaults to zero initial guess
- Added GetTotalBlocks() and GetLocalBlocks() to PCBJacobi
Improved LU and ILU damping for AIJ matrix type - New
factorization damping policy (check manual)
- Turned off logging of objects and actions by default - saves memory usage
- Reduce memory usage for DA and SDA objects
- Support generation of SBAIJ matrices from DA
- Added f90 support for intel compilers on linux and linux64