"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "petsc-3.11.3/docs/changes/212.html" (26 Jun 2019, 3214 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/petsc-3.11.3.tar.gz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
You can here alternatively try to browse
the pure source code or just view
the uninterpreted raw source code. If the rendering is insufficient you may try to find and view the page on the petsc-3.11.3.tar.gz
project site itself.
Documentation: Changes: 2.1.2
- Win32fe now takes --nt4 option for compatibility on NT4
- Supports cygwinpaths in win32fe
- Better support for borland tools
- Added PetscOptionsInsertString()
- Allow full path of debugger to be specified using -start_in_debugger option
- Better hyperlinks across documentation (including users manual)
- Support for global reductions on local functions
- Allow coloring of periodic grids
AO (Application Orderings):
TS (Timestepping Solvers):
SNES (Nonlinear Solvers):
- Removed all minimization support in PETSc. TAO package should be used for this functionality.
SLES (Linear Solvers):
KSP (Krylov Subspace Methods):
- Support -ksp_unpreconditioned_norm in -ksp_type cr
- Added support for PCType PCMAT (PC based on a matvec)
- Added support for PCType PCHYPRE (includes PILUT, EUCLID, and BoomerAMG)
- Cholesky - additional info from factorization
- SBAIJ matmult - improve performance by optimizing communication.
- markdiagonal - performance optimization.
- SuperLU interface improved (check page 75 in the user's manual)
- DSCPACK interface inproved
- Spooles interface added
DA (Distributed Arrays):
IS (Index Sets):
- Added flag to support turning off axis resizing
- Allow drawing rectangles in postscript