"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "numpy-1.16.4/doc/changelog/1.14.3-changelog.rst" (22 Feb 2019, 1280 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/numpy-1.16.4.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
A total of 6 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Allan Haldane
- Charles Harris
- Jonathan March +
- Malcolm Smith +
- Matti Picus
- Pauli Virtanen
Pull requests merged
A total of 8 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #10862: BUG: floating types should override tp_print (1.14 backport)
- #10905: BUG: for 1.14 back-compat, accept list-of-lists in fromrecords
- #10947: BUG: 'style' arg to array2string broken in legacy mode (1.14...
- #10959: BUG: test, fix for missing flags['WRITEBACKIFCOPY'] key
- #10960: BUG: Add missing underscore to prototype in check_embedded_lapack
- #10961: BUG: Fix encoding regression in ma/bench.py (Issue #10868)
- #10962: BUG: core: fix NPY_TITLE_KEY macro on pypy
- #10974: BUG: test, fix PyArray_DiscardWritebackIfCopy...