"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "viewvc-1.2.1/templates/classic/docroot/help_log.html" (26 Mar 2020, 2751 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/viewvc-1.2.1.tar.gz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
You can here alternatively try to browse
the pure source code or just view
the uninterpreted raw source code. If the rendering is insufficient you may try to find and view the page on the project site itself.
ViewVC Help: Log View
The log view displays the revision history of the selected source
file or directory. For each revision the following information is
- The revision number. In Subversion repositories, this is a
link to the revision
- For files, links to
revision. For directories, a link to
list directory contents
- A link to select the revision for diffs (see below)
- The date and age of the change
- The author of the modification
- The CVS branch (usually MAIN, if not on a branch)
- Possibly a list of CVS tags bound to the revision (if any)
- The size of the change measured in added and removed lines of
code. (CVS only)
- The size of the file in bytes at the time of the revision
- Links to view diffs to the previous revision or possibly to
an arbitrary selected revision (if any, see above)
- If the revision is the result of a copy, the path and revision
- If the revision precedes a copy or rename, the path at the
time of the revision
- And last but not least, the commit log message which should tell
about the reason for the change.
At the bottom of the page you will find a form which allows
to request diffs between arbitrary revisions.