"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "pwsafe-1.13.0/docs/ReleaseNotes.md" (18 Feb 2021, 4792 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/pwsafe-1.13.0.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field. See also the latest Fossies "Diffs"
side-by-side code changes report for "ReleaseNotes.md": 1.12.0_vs_1.13.0
PasswordSafe non-Windows Release 1.13
This note describes the new features, fixed bugs and known problems with the latest versions of Password Safe. For a short description of Password Safe, please see the accompanying README.md file. For more information on the product and the project, please visit https://pwsafe.org/. Details about changes to older releases may be found in the file ChangeLog.txt.
In the following, SFxxxx refers to Bug Reports, Feature Requests and Service Requests in PasswordSafe SourceForge Project tickets, and GHxxxx refers to issues in the PasswordSafe GitHub project.
Bugs fixed in 1.13
- GH718 Clear YubiSK when Yubi protection is removed.
- SF1536 pwsafe-cli now accepts master passphrases with spaces.
Password Safe 3.55 Release January 2021
New features in 3.55
- Replace the tabs in Manage->Options dialog with a more modern interface.
- SF892 Added tooltip to copy password button in Add/Edit and Password Policy windows.
- SF525 Removed limitation on encrypting/decrypting files larger than 2GB.
Bugs fixed in 3.54.01
- GH696,SF1526 Regression: Works again under Windows 7 and 8.
- SF1519 Fixed false change detection due to different line endings.
Bugs fixed in 3.54
- SF1524 Added missing "Show Combination" checkbox to Export Dialogs.
- SF1523 PasswordSafe now displays correctly on high DPI monitors.
- SF1521 In Add/Edit entry's Policy tab, allow lengths to be set when easy vision is selected.
- SF1519 Fixed false change detection when an entry's notes field has > 1 line
- SF1517 Maximized PasswordSafe window is now restored as such.
Password Safe 3.53 Release September 2020
Bugs Fixed in 3.53
- SF1518 Fixed rare crash after dragging item outside of PasswordSafe.
- SF1504 Fixed regression: lock file is now deleted upon exit.
- SF1030 Incremental search in list view no longer messes up selection.
Changes in 3.53
- This is the first release built with Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition and CMake.
PasswordSafe non-Windows release 1.11
- Fix an issue with the width of spinbox controls in several versions of GTK3 which causes spinbox controls to be displayed incorrectly - too wide or too narrow. In addition to some heuristics based on the distribution type and version, we allow the user control of the width of the spinbox via the PWS_FIX_GTK_SPINBOX environment variable as follows:
- 0 - This is the same as not setting the environment variable, i.e., let PasswordSafe try to determine the correct width
- 1 - This lets wx set the width to wxDefaultSize, which may be way too wide for some versions of GTK
- 2..10 - This sets the width to display this many characters in the text entry field of the spinner.
Password Safe 3.52 Release April 2020
Bugs Fixed in 3.52
- SF1510 Fixed truncated text in delete confirmation window.
- SF1509 Cancelling a delete now leaves the selection unchanged.
- GH634,SF1508 Clearing an entry's username no longer causes a revert to default.
- SF1505 No longer crashes when trying to view or copy a shortcut from the "compare databases" results.
- SF1503,SF1512 Recurring password expiration update fixed (1497 redo).
- SF1495 Accepts policy name via Enter as well as click on OK.