"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "libzip-1.6.0/man/zipmerge.html" (24 Jan 2020, 5483 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/libzip-1.6.0.tar.xz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
You can here alternatively try to browse
the pure source code or just view
the uninterpreted raw source code. If the rendering is insufficient you may try to find and view the page on the libzip-1.6.0.tar.xz
project site itself.
||General Commands Manual
merge zip archives
zipmerge merges the source zip archives
source-zip into the target zip archive
target-zip. By default, files in the source zip archives
overwrite existing files of the same name in the target zip archive.
- Ignore directory components in file name comparisons. This option is slow
for archives with many files.
- Display a short help message and exit.
- Ignore case in file name comparisons This option is slow for archives with
- Ask before overwriting files. See also
- Do not overwrite files that have the same size and CRC32 in both the
source and target archives.
-i is given, do not before overwriting files
that have the same size and CRC32.
- Display version information and exit.
zipmerge exits 0 on success and >1 if an error
zipmerge was added in libzip 0.6.