set comment for file in zip
index, const char
zip_file_set_comment() function sets the comment for
the file at position index in the zip archive to
comment of length len. If
len is 0, the file comment will be removed. The
flags argument can be any of:
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the
error information in archive is set to indicate the
- Guess encoding of comment (default).
- Interpret comment as UTF-8.
- Interpret comment as code page 437 (CP-437).
zip_file_set_comment() fails if:
- index is not a valid file index in
archive, or len is less than 0
or longer than the maximum comment length in a zip file (65535), or
comment is not a valid UTF-8 encoded string.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- The archive was opened in read-only mode.
zip_file_set_comment() was added in libzip 0.11.