rename file in zip archive
The file at position index in the zip archive
archive is renamed to name. The
flags argument can be any of:
index, const char
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the
error code in archive is set to indicate the error.
- Guess encoding of name (default).
- Interpret name as UTF-8.
- Interpret name as code page 437 (CP-437).
zip_file_rename() fails if:
- The file to be renamed has been deleted from the archive.
- There is already a file called name in the
- index is not a valid file index in
archive, name is
NULL, the empty string, or not a valid UTF-8
encoded string. Also a file cannot be renamed to a directory or vice
versa. Directories are denoted by a trailing slash.
zip_file_rename() was added in libzip 0.11.