Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
You can here alternatively try to browse
the pure source code or just view
the uninterpreted raw source code. If the rendering is insufficient you may try to find and view the page on the libzip-1.5.2.tar.xz
project site itself.
open zip archive using open file descriptor
The zip archive specified by the open file descriptor fd
is opened and a pointer to a struct zip, used to
manipulate the archive, is returned. In contrast to
fd, int flags,
zip_fdopen the archive can only be opened in read-only
mode. The fd argument may not be used any longer after
zip_fdopen. The flags
are specified by or'ing the
following values, or 0 for none of them.
- Perform additional stricter consistency checks on the archive, and error
if they fail.
If an error occurs and errorp is
Upon successful completion
NULL, it will be set to
the corresponding error code.
zip_fdopen() returns a
struct zip pointer, and fd should
not be used any longer, nor passed to
NULL is returned and *errorp is
set to indicate the error. In the error case, fd remains
The file specified by fd is prepared for use by
- Inconsistencies were found in the file specified by
path. This error is often caused by specifying
ZIP_CHECKCONS but can also happen without it.
- The flags argument is invalid. Not all
zip_open(3) flags are allowed for
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- The file specified by fd is not a zip archive.
- The file specified by fd could not be prepared for
use by libzip(3).
- A read error occurred; see errno for details.
- The file specified by fd does not allow seeks.
zip_fdopen() was added in libzip 1.0.