"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "http-prompt-2.1.0/docs/index.rst" (5 Mar 2021, 1668 Bytes) of package /linux/www/http-prompt-2.1.0.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field. See also the latest Fossies "Diffs"
side-by-side code changes report for "index.rst": 1.0.0_vs_2.1.0
HTTP Prompt Documentation
HTTP Prompt is an interactive command-line HTTP client featuring autocomplete and syntax highlighting, built on HTTPie and prompt_toolkit.
See it in action:
- Support for advanced HTTPie syntax, e.g,
- Support for cURL command and raw format preview
- Improve autocomplete
- Python syntax evaluation
- HTTP/2 support
We'd love to hear more from our users! Please use the following channels for bug reports, feature requests, and questions:
Are you a developer and interested in contributing to HTTP Prompt? See
Contributor Guide <contributor-guide>.
- HTTPie: for designing such a user-friendly HTTP CLI
- prompt_toolkit: for simplifying the work of building an interactive CLI
- Parsimonious: for the PEG parser used by this project
- pgcli: for the inspiration of this project
- Contributors: for improving this project