"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "groonga-10.0.9/doc/source/news/1.3.x.rst" (25 Nov 2020, 1810 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/groonga-10.0.9.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
News - 1.3.x
Release 1.3.0 - 2012-01-29
- Supported dynamic DB key table change by GRN_DB_KEY=pat or GRN_DB_KEY=dat environment variable value.
--with-default-db-key configure option that specifies the default DB key table.
- Supported "" value for geo point data types. It's interpreted as "0x0".
- Added column name to cast error message.
- Inhibit file information for stdin on load error.
- Enabled write-strings warnings and suppress those warnings. [Suggested by montywi]
- Marked MessagePack output format as supported. [#1215]
void * of
- Enabled warning flags on C and C++.
--with-libevent without value configure option.
grn_table_get() supported grn_db. [#1242]
- [rpm] Removed needless groonga-munin-plugins dependency from groonga-server. [#1251] [Suggested by Masaharu IWAI]
- [rpm] Removed needless groonga-doc dependency from groonga. [#1251] [Suggested by Masaharu IWAI]
- [dat] Supported repair by
grn_table_at() supported grn_db.
- [suggest] Removed unstable mark.
- [suggest][complete] Supported normalized value search in prefix-search.
- Added experimental offline index build. It's disabled by default for now. You can enable it by USE_OFFLINE_INDEXER=yes environment variable.
- Added internal API
grn_obj_path_by_id() for mroonga.
- [suggest][httpd] Passed unknown parameters to groonga.
- [output][xml] Added a newline before
</RESULT> for readability.
- [doc][output] Added documentation about output format type.