"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "flutter-1.22.4/dev/integration_tests/ios_host_app/README.md" (13 Nov 2020, 1396 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/flutter-1.22.4.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
iOS host app
Used by the
module_test_ios.dart device lab test.
iOS host app for a Flutter module created using
$ flutter create -t module hello
and placed in a sibling folder to (a clone of) the host app.
flutterapp/lib/main.dart must be copied into the new module
lib for platform unit tests to pass.
This application demonstrates some basic functionality for Add2App, along with a native iOS ViewController as a baseline and to demonstrate interaction.
- A regular iOS view controller (UIViewController), similar to the default
flutter create template (NativeViewController.m).
- A FlutterViewController subclass that takes over the full screen. Demos showing this both from a cold/fresh engine state and a warm engine state (FullScreenViewController.m).
- A demo of pushing a FlutterViewController on as a child view.
- A demo of showing both the native and the Flutter views using a platform channel to interact with each other (HybridViewController.m).
- A demo of showing two FlutterViewControllers simultaneously (DualViewController.m).
A few key things are tested here (FlutterUITests.m):
- The ability to pre-warm the engine and attach/detach a ViewController from it.
- The ability to use platform channels to communicate between views.
- The ability to simultaneously run two instances of the engine.