"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "darktable-2.6.3/RELEASE_NOTES.md" (20 Oct 2019, 2473 Bytes) of package /linux/misc/darktable-2.6.3.tar.xz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field. See also the latest Fossies "Diffs"
side-by-side code changes report for "RELEASE_NOTES.md": 2.6.2_vs_2.6.3
we’re proud to announce the third bugfix release for the 2.6 series of darktable, 2.6.3!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.6.3.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksums are:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.6.3.tar.xz
$ sha256sum darktable-2.6.3.dmg
$ sha256sum darktable-2.6.3-win64.exe
when updating from the currently stable 2.6.x series, please bear in mind that your edits will be preserved during this process, but it will not be possible to downgrade from 2.6 to 2.4.x any more.
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please read this post on how/what raw samples you can contribute to ensure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.6.1 can be found below.
- April 1st game is now disabled by default
- Add preference to disable/enable April 1st game
- Print module default margin set 17mm
- Add support for disabling base-curve by default
- Add support for disabling sharpen by default
- Source with OpenMP can be compiled with GCC-9 and clang
- Update skin tone preset on color-zones module
- Fix compiling with exiv 0.27.2.1
- Fix file access permissions on macOS Catalina 10.15
- Fix shift+scroll only scrolling in one direction on macOS
- Fix picasa, piwigo and facebook SSL support
- Fix CSS issue on MacOS
Camera support, compared to 2.6.2
- Epson R-D1s
- Epson R-D1x
- Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR
- Fujifilm X-T30 (compressed)
- Fujifilm XF10
- Kodak EasyShare Z981
- Kodak EasyShare Z990
- Leica C (Typ 112) (4:3)
- Leica CL (dng)
- Leica Q (Typ 116) (dng)
- Leica Q2 (dng)
- Leica SL (Typ 601) (dng)
- Leica V-LUX (Typ 114) (3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1)
- Olympus E-M1X
- Olympus TG-6
- Panasonic DC-G90 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-G91 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-G95 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-G99 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-ZS200 (3:2)
- Panasonic DMC-TX1 (3:2)
- Sony DSC-RX0M2
- Sony ILCE-6400
- Sony ILCE-7RM4
White Balance Presets