"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "bokeh-2.3.2/sphinx/source/docs/releases/0.9.3.rst" (10 May 2021, 691 Bytes) of package /linux/www/bokeh-2.3.2.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
0.9.3 (Aug 2015) provides several usability enhancements, better docs, new examples, a lot of bug fixes and an improved testing machinery (using pytest and selenium-based test).
- Support horizontal or vertical spans
- Provide raw_components version of bokeh.embed.components
- Prevent Bokeh from eating scroll events if wheel tool is not active
- bokeh.models.actions are now called bokeh.models.callbacks and Callback is now CustomJS
- Additional validation warnings
- Cleaned up gulp source mapping
- Fixes in our build machinery
- Cleaned up models section of the reference guide
- Use pytest instead of nose
- Beginning to add selenium tests