"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "bokeh-2.3.2/sphinx/source/docs/releases/0.7.0.rst" (10 May 2021, 1012 Bytes) of package /linux/www/bokeh-2.3.2.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
0.7.0 (Dec 2014) focused on new features and capability, particularly arounduser interface and experience:
- IPython widgets and animations without a Bokeh server
- Touch UI working for tools on mobile devices
- Vastly improved linked data table
- More new (and improving) bokeh.charts (high level charting interface)
- Color mappers on the python side
- Improved toolbar
- Many new tools: lasso, poly, and point selection, crosshair inspector
Additionally, note that the "implicit" plotting interface of plotting.py has been deprecated, and will be removed in Bokeh 0.8. In a nutshell, code such as:
Should be replaced with the more explicit code: