"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "bokeh-2.4.1/sphinx/source/docs/releases/0.4.0.rst" (13 Oct 2021, 649 Bytes) of package /linux/www/bokeh-2.4.1.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
0.4.4 (Feb 2014) is an incremental release with several important new pieces of work:
- Preliminary work on Matplotlib support: convert MPL figures to Bokeh plots
- Tool improvements:
- "always on" pan tool and wheel zoom tool
- box zoom tool
- viewport reset tool
- Enhanced datetime axis, with better performance and nicer ticking
- Expanded testing, including TravisCI integrations and static image output using PhantomJS
- RGBA and color mapped image plots now available from Python
- Python 3 support!
- Vastly improved documentation for glyphs, with inline examples and JSFiddle integration