"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "bokeh-2.4.1/sphinx/source/docs/releases/0.11.1.rst" (13 Oct 2021, 1447 Bytes) of package /linux/www/bokeh-2.4.1.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
0.11.1 (Feb 2016) focuses on providing bug fixes, small features, and documentation improvements. Highlights include:
- settings and documentation for Bokeh server behind an SSL terminated proxy
- MultiSelect works
- Oval legend renders correctly
- Plot title orientation setting works
- Annulus glyph works on IE/Edge
- preview of new streaming API in OHLC demo
- undo/redo tool add, reset tool now resets plot size
- "bokeh static" and "bokeh sampledata" commands
- can now create Bokeh apps directly from Jupyter Notebooks
- headers and content type now configurable on AjaxDataSource
Additionally some internal work has started to refactor and clean up BokehJS to bring the class and file structure into closer alignment with the Bokeh python library.
- Range update callbacks now return the range object as cb_obj (not the plot)
- Layouts (HBox, VBox, VBoxForm) have been moved from bokeh.models.widgets to bokeh.models.layouts, but continue to be importable from bokeh.models
- BlazeDataSource has been removed; it will be maintained by the Blaze team in the future.
- The broken BokehJS API has been removed. We are actively seeking a champion/maintainer for a new BokehJS API.