"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "bokeh-2.3.1/examples/webgl/README.md" (7 Apr 2021, 895 Bytes) of package /linux/www/bokeh-2.3.1.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
Bokeh WebGL examples
This directory contains examples that demonstrate the various glyphs that have support for WebGL rendering. Most of these examples have a testing purpose, e.g. to compare the appearance of the WebGL glyph with its regular appearance, or to test another aspect of WebGL (e.g. blending of transparent glyphs).
Examples meant for testing
- line_compare.py - to compare regular and webgl lines (stipling, joins, caps)
- marker_compare.py - to compare regular and webgl markers
- line10k.py - uses the webgl line glyph to plot a relatively large dataset
- scatter10k.py - uses the webgl circle glyph and selections
- iris_blend.py - to test color names and blending of semi-transparent glyphs
Other WebGL examples in this directory
- clustering.py - a clustering example based on scikit-learn that produces a large amount of points (calculation takes a while)