"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "ILIAS-5.4.9/src/Filesystem/CHANGELOG.md" (24 Jan 2020, 1592 Bytes) of package /linux/www/ILIAS-5.4.9.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
All notable changes to this service will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this service adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- MetadataType interface
- FileStream interface
- hasDir method introduced within the DirectoryAccess interfaces
- DataSize string conversion
- DirectoryAccess split into read and write interfaces
- FileAccess split into read and write interfaces
- FileStreamAccess split into read and write interfaces
- FileStreamAccess now uses the new FileStream
- FileSize renamed to DataSize and moved to the Data namespace.
- DataSize getSuffix method removed
- Metadata documentation fixed.
- Various interfaces were wrongly described as class within the doc comment.
- first part of the README adjusted
- IllegalArgumentException changed to the native InvalidArgumentException
- README updated
- Filesystem interface split to make the code more versatile
- copyDir method added to filesystem interface
- Code is now PHP 5.6 compatible
- Filesystem interface created
- Visibility interface created to make the usage of the filesystem rights more readable.
- Exception created
- Metadata class added
- FileSize class added
- README added
- CHANGELOG added