"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software Archive
Member "ILIAS-5.4.9/libs/bower/README.md" (24 Jan 2020, 1070 Bytes) of package /linux/www/ILIAS-5.4.9.tar.gz:
As a special service "Fossies" has tried to format the requested source page into HTML format (assuming markdown format).
Alternatively you can here view
the uninterpreted source code file.
A member file download can also be achieved by clicking within a package contents listing on the according byte size field.
How to add dependencies with bower in ILIAS
New dependencies MUST be approved by the Jour Fixe of the ILIAS society or by the Technical Board.
Dependencies for production
- Comment all lines in libs/.gitignore which begin with bower/
- Add a new library using bower, e.g. “bower install email@example.com –save”
- Add a section in “extra” with the following metadata":
"approved-by": "Technical Board", // "Technical Board" or "Jour Fixe"
"developer": "Username of the developer which introduced to Library",
"purpose": "Describe the reason why this library is needed in ILIAS.",
"last-update-for-ilias": "5.3.0" // ILIAS Version that last updated this Library
- Run “bower install”
- Add all files to ILIAS git-repository and commit
Dependencies for development
- Add a new library using bower, e.g. “bower install mocha –save-dev”
- Ignore all directories which are added by installation (uncomment existing)
- commit changes in gitignore and bower.json.