"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software archive
Member "bin/LTOOLSgui3.htm" of archive ltools-6.12.zip:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
Alternatively you can here view or download the uninterpreted source code.
That can be also achieved for any archive member file by clicking within an archive contents listing on the first character of the file(path) respectively on the according byte size field.
LTOOLSgui Help: Modifying and deleting files
Your Linux filesystem is set to read only by default. Uncheck menu item 'File - Linux read only' first, if you want to write
to your Linux disk.
Modifying or deleting is only possible with Ext2 and Ext3 partitions. ReiserFS partitions are always read only. No files or directories can be modified, deleted or created on or copied to a ReiserFS partition.
Renaming and/or modifying UID, GID and access rights
- Select a file, symlink or directory by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
- Click the right mouse button, choose the 'Modify' menuitem or select in the menu 'Edit' the item 'Modify' or in the toolbar the 'Modify' button.
- Enter the appropriate values in the dialog.
- If you click 'OK', your changes will be applied. If you click 'CANCEL', your changes will be discarded.
Deleting files, symlinks or empty directories
- Select a directory or one or more files or symlinks by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
- Press the 'DEL' key or the 'DELETE' button or select menu items 'Edit' - 'Delete' or you can select 'Delete' in the context menu by clicking the right mouse button.
- Normally you will be asked for confirmation. This can be turned off by pushing the 'Confirm' toggle button in the toolbar or in the menu 'File' the equivalent menu item.
After deletion of the selected files, confirmation will be turned on again automatically.
- Note: Sorry, there is NO UNDELETE feature, so be careful!
Click for further help on