"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software archive
Member "bin/LTOOLSgui2.htm" of archive ltools-6.12.zip:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
Alternatively you can here view or download the uninterpreted source code.
That can be also achieved for any archive member file by clicking within an archive contents listing on the first character of the file(path) respectively on the according byte size field.
LTOOLSgui Help: Navigating, viewing files and starting applications
Navigating the directory tree
Use the directory tree on the left side of a DOS or LINUX window for navigating.
- Double clicking on a directory's name in the directory tree will
highlight its name and its content will be shown on the right side in a list.
- If the directory contains any subdirectories, the directory tree
will expand showing the subdirectories. If you want to collapse
the subdirectories, double click again on the directory containing
- You can also double click a directory in the list on the right side to navigate in the
double clicked directory.
- Click on the EXIT button or select in the menu 'File' the item 'Exit'.
- If you double click on a file, the file is loaded and its associated application is started.
Please note: If you double click a linux file, the file will be copied to the temp-directory in
the directory containing your LTOOLSgui application
- Please note: This only works, if LTOOLS is running under Windows 9x/NT/2K/XP and if
a suitable application is registered for the file. Applications are identified based
on the file's extension, using Windows' standard mechanism for registering applications.
- Click on a file using the right mouse button. In the context menu select 'View'.
The file will be displayed in the system's default text viewer. You may modify the
viewer by editing file edit.bat.
Click for further help on