"Fossies" - the Fresh Open Source Software archive
Member "libwmf-0.2.8.4/doc/caolan/CreateRegion.html" of archive libwmf-0.2.8.4.tar.gz:
Caution: In this restricted "Fossies" environment the current HTML page may not be correctly presentated and may have some non-functional links.
Alternatively you can here view or download the uninterpreted source code.
That can be also achieved for any archive member file by clicking within an archive contents listing on the first character of the file(path) respectively on the according byte size field.
NEAREST API CALL
Now on this one, i havent a clue, so heres what the wine source has to say on the
matter, i blithered for a while and gave up and just dumped the wine source into
libwmf and waved a dead chicken over it, and it appears to work for rectangular
* The layout of the record looks something like this:
* rdParam meaning
* 0 Always 0?
* 1 Always 6?
* 2 Looks like a handle? - not constant
* 3 0 or 1 ??
* 4 Total number of bytes
* 5 No. of seperate bands = n [see below]
* 6 Largest number of x co-ords in a band
* 7-10 Bounding box x1 y1 x2 y2
* 11-... n bands
* Regions are divided into bands that are uniform in the
* y-direction. Each band consists of pairs of on/off x-coords and is
* written as
* m y0 y1 x1 x2 x3 ... xm m
* into successive rdParams.
* This is probably just a dump of the internal RGNOBJ?
* HDMD - 18/12/97
This operation adds an entry for itself in the object list.